Virtual Sim Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Sim Racing Association

Place where serious racers can find clean and competitive racers using the iRacing software.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Season 11 DIYSim.com Road Course Challenge will be starting soon !! Stayed tuned for more information !!

Poll for mandatory pit stop?

Go down 

Mandatory Pit Stops?
Yes
Poll for mandatory pit stop? Vote_lcap89%Poll for mandatory pit stop? Vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
No
Poll for mandatory pit stop? Vote_lcap11%Poll for mandatory pit stop? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Sc0tty P33
Semi-Pro License Holder
Semi-Pro License Holder

Poll for mandatory pit stop? Sponsorvsra
iRacing Tag : Scott Power

Poll for mandatory pit stop? Empty
PostSubject: Poll for mandatory pit stop?   Poll for mandatory pit stop? Empty6/14/2012, 8:48 pm

In most of the club racing events that i have been to during the enduro events they always have a mandatory pit. I think this adds some strategy to the races and i think it would be cool to add that to our events. Do you pit early to get clean air? Do you pit late to hopefully gain a big lead or do yoy pit with the pack to keep your opponent in view at all times. It will also be interesting to see if we get any speeding penalties and such. Either way should add some excitement to our races. Also any damage recieved during hard racing will cause longer pit times so the clean drivers will recieve an advantage in there pit boxes. Just another way to amp up the realism at VSRA!
Back to top Go down

Poll for mandatory pit stop?
Page 1 of 1