Virtual Sim Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Sim Racing Association

Place where serious racers can find clean and competitive racers using the iRacing software.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Season 11 DIYSim.com Road Course Challenge will be starting soon !! Stayed tuned for more information !!

Donate to the VSRA

Go down 
+2
potthed
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Donate to the VSRA Empty
PostSubject: Donate to the VSRA   Donate to the VSRA Empty7/28/2012, 11:32 am

The VSRA is a growing community. In the last few months we have occurred costs such as: a domain name, web hosting, many iracing events, iracing league site, and other odds and ends to better the atmosphere of the VSRA. Unfortunately none of these things are free. Many members requested that a donation box is a good solution to add to the site.

What I would like to do with the Donations box is keep this site updated with how much money the VSRA has in the paypal account. I also would like to use the Donation money for a few things. First, any domain fees/hosting fees and storage fees would be covered. Secondly I would like to cover all official event hosting's as well. I would also like to use some money for active members that show loyalty and willing to race but can't afford the extra content by occasionally helping with content. And lastly if the donation box overflows with funds I would like to use it to give rewards to top drivers of championship.

No one should feel obligated to give any money as this is a free community. The unfortunate nature of the beast is the things needed to make this free community free aren't. Thank you in advance for your donations.

Domain Name - $20.00/year
Extra Storage - $6.00
Disable Ads - $6.00/6 months
Hosted Events - $15.25
Iracing League Site - $10/year

Total Cost - $57.25

Donations - $48.99

Current Balance - -$8.26

Back to top Go down
https://vsra.forumotion.com
potthed
Novice License Holder
Novice License Holder
potthed

Donate to the VSRA Sponsorvsra
iRacing Tag : Kyle Potts

Donate to the VSRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donate to the VSRA   Donate to the VSRA Empty7/30/2012, 12:43 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Joseph.Andersen
Professional License Holder
Professional License Holder

iRacing Tag : Joseph Andersen

Donate to the VSRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donate to the VSRA   Donate to the VSRA Empty7/30/2012, 8:53 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
To Close
Novice License Holder
Novice License Holder
To Close

iRacing Tag : Andrew J Wheeler

Donate to the VSRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donate to the VSRA   Donate to the VSRA Empty7/30/2012, 3:36 pm

Muahahahaha I donated $2.00 cause I had it left on my Paypal.. Not much but I wanted to give something

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vandyl
Amateur License Holder
Amateur License Holder

iRacing Tag : Justin Williams2

Donate to the VSRA Empty
PostSubject: how I can help   Donate to the VSRA Empty7/30/2012, 6:54 pm

Well, there's no need for y'all to pay for hosting. I've got unlimited space/bandwidth and I'd be happy to carve off an account for vsra - you would still need to maintain the domain name, but all the front- and back-end can be free.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I do pay ~ $120 a year for my hosting, but it really can't be beat.

If you decide to take me up on the offer, I'll make sure to setup an ftp user and give you access to the sql database manager so you'll have full control of the site. If you need anything more advanced, I'll be able to handle it for you (I'm not going to give anyone a shell account)

Let me know.

p.s. - I worked as a web dev while I was going to school, and I've been thinking about offering a full site design but it takes more time than I can commit to such a project. However, if I come up with something over time, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
potthed
Novice License Holder
Novice License Holder
potthed

iRacing Tag : Kyle Potts

Donate to the VSRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donate to the VSRA   Donate to the VSRA Empty7/30/2012, 10:28 pm

that sounds awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Ripp3d
Semi-Pro License Holder
Semi-Pro License Holder
Ripp3d

iRacing Tag : David Rippy

Donate to the VSRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donate to the VSRA   Donate to the VSRA Empty7/31/2012, 12:08 am

Damn, Justin's coo. What a fella!! afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rippyondrums
Sponsored content

Donate to the VSRA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donate to the VSRA   Donate to the VSRA Empty

Back to top Go down

Donate to the VSRA
Page 1 of 1