Virtual Sim Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Sim Racing Association

Place where serious racers can find clean and competitive racers using the iRacing software.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Season 11 DIYSim.com Road Course Challenge will be starting soon !! Stayed tuned for more information !!

Final thoughts on season.

Go down 
+2
John LaBaff
Curtis Jones2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Curtis Jones2
Novice License Holder
Novice License Holder
Curtis Jones2

iRacing Tag : Curtis Jones2

Final thoughts on season. Empty
PostSubject: Final thoughts on season.   Final thoughts on season. Empty4/28/2013, 6:12 pm

Great season everybody we had some good races. I was hoping that the participation would be a bit higher than it was but I guess I did make this an arrive and drive series. Congratulations to John LaBaff and Lee McGovern on your seasons!
Back to top Go down
John LaBaff
Semi-Pro License Holder
Semi-Pro License Holder
John LaBaff

iRacing Tag : John LaBaff

PostSubject: Re: Final thoughts on season.   Final thoughts on season. Empty4/29/2013, 8:55 pm

thank you curtis is was a lot of fun sat was rough for me just with the weekend is all the time me and the misses get to do stuff thumbs up though great season
Back to top Go down
Lee Mcgovern
Professional License Holder
Lee Mcgovern

iRacing Tag : Lee Mcgovern

PostSubject: Congrats on Championship Curtis   Final thoughts on season. Empty4/29/2013, 11:37 pm

I was suprised not many people showed up on average ? But same thing was going on Thursday nights as well.
Back to top Go down
Joseph.Andersen

Final thoughts on season. Sponsorvsra
iRacing Tag : Joseph Andersen

PostSubject: Re: Final thoughts on season.   Final thoughts on season. Empty4/30/2013, 1:49 pm

We need to do some group brainstorming and figure out how to get more people on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Curtis Jones2
Novice License Holder
Novice License Holder
Curtis Jones2

iRacing Tag : Curtis Jones2

PostSubject: Re: Final thoughts on season.   Final thoughts on season. Empty4/30/2013, 1:55 pm

Honestly?

A pay series is really the only way to keep the original interest going I believe. Have everyone pay in five or ten bucks at the beginning of the season and pay out to the top 3 spots with maybe the cleanest and slowest driver getting their money back so that even if you're not fast you still have a chance at winning back "what you had to lose".
Back to top Go down
Sc0tty P33
Semi-Pro License Holder
Semi-Pro License Holder

iRacing Tag : Scott Power

PostSubject: Re: Final thoughts on season.   Final thoughts on season. Empty4/30/2013, 6:09 pm

Curtis Jones2 wrote:
Honestly?

A pay series is really the only way to keep the original interest going I believe. Have everyone pay in five or ten bucks at the beginning of the season and pay out to the top 3 spots with maybe the cleanest and slowest driver getting their money back so that even if you're not fast you still have a chance at winning back "what you had to lose".

I thought about doing that awhile ago and am not opposed to still doing it.. But we have to be sure that the league as a whole is ok with it. Let me think about a structure of this week and I will put up a poll on it. If any other members have thoughts on this subject please feel free to chime in.
Back to top Go down
deeeee_99

deeeee_99

iRacing Tag : dee

PostSubject: Paying not a good idea   Final thoughts on season. Empty4/30/2013, 6:15 pm

Sorry I already have to pay to race with Iracing I cant justify paying for the league. Money is to tight for me right now!

Dee
Back to top Go down
Sc0tty P33
Semi-Pro License Holder
Semi-Pro License Holder

iRacing Tag : Scott Power

PostSubject: Re: Final thoughts on season.   Final thoughts on season. Empty4/30/2013, 6:17 pm

deeeee_99 wrote:
Sorry I already have to pay to race with Iracing I cant justify paying for the league. Money is to tight for me right now!

Dee

Yes,, these are the challenges that I am pondering. I don't ever want money to be issues to steer people away from the VSRA. That isnt what its meant to be about.

I appreciate your input.

Scotty
Back to top Go down
Lee Mcgovern
Lee Mcgovern

iRacing Tag : Lee Mcgovern

PostSubject: Cash purse   Final thoughts on season. Empty4/30/2013, 9:53 pm

I not aginst cash deal but, I also know Scotty that this happened in Forza as well. So I don't see money fixing it but would
most likey pull in a bunch of ringers who take our money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final thoughts on season.   Final thoughts on season. Empty

Back to top Go down

Final thoughts on season.
Page 1 of 1