Virtual Sim Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Sim Racing Association

Place where serious racers can find clean and competitive racers using the iRacing software.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Season 11 DIYSim.com Road Course Challenge will be starting soon !! Stayed tuned for more information !!

Montreal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill Paradise

iRacing Tag : Bill Paradise

Montreal Empty
PostSubject: Montreal   Montreal Empty9/13/2013, 4:05 am

During the Lime Rock Park race someone mentioned Montreal being next weeks track.

I don't see it listed on the schedule.

The reason I bring it up is because I'll need to buy it. I like to buy a few things at a time for the discount.

Which brings me to a second question.

Any hints about next seasons tracks?

I figure I'll buy Montreal and Silverstone (I always loved the national circuit in rFactor 1 and 2). So I need to add a few more items to get a discount. Without any ideas on upcoming tracks I guess I'll pick a couple of cars, the Ford GT and McLaren MP4 look good.

The only oval tracks I don't have are the tiny ones which I don't really like anyway. tiny = wreckfest Sad

Thanks,

Bill Paradise.
Back to top Go down
John LaBaff
Semi-Pro License Holder
Semi-Pro License Holder
John LaBaff

iRacing Tag : John LaBaff

Montreal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal   Montreal Empty9/13/2013, 7:15 am

hey bill if you dont have them already i would say talledega and daytona r trackss that we may use along with maybe indy, but as far as tracks not sure but i do know its going to be the dallara
Back to top Go down
Bill Paradise

iRacing Tag : Bill Paradise

Montreal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal   Montreal Empty9/13/2013, 8:05 am

I have the Indycar and both of those tracks. Hopefully you guys will run Phoenix, that track is fun with the Indycar.

Actually, most tracks are fun with the Indycar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Montreal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal   Montreal Empty

Back to top Go down

Montreal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Sim Racing Association :: VSRA: General Information :: Results Archive :: VSRA: Season 7 - Ford Mustang FR500S Fixed Cup-
Jump to: