Virtual Sim Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Sim Racing Association

Place where serious racers can find clean and competitive racers using the iRacing software.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Season 11 DIYSim.com Road Course Challenge will be starting soon !! Stayed tuned for more information !!

Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Curtis Jones2
Novice License Holder
Novice License Holder
Curtis Jones2

iRacing Tag : Curtis Jones2

Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST! Empty
PostSubject: Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST!   Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST! Empty2/12/2013, 4:18 pm

Practice race tonight on Summit Point Raceway Full! Bring yourself and your friends and whoever is potentially interested in this series to race tonight. I am going to setup the practice to start 8PM CST and last for an hour then a 15 minute qualifying session and a 30 minute timed race.

This is going to be an open practice so hopefully some new people that are interested will come in and we can potentially recruit them. If you guys could give me a hand in the whole introduction and correspondence with these potential new racers please do. My race setup isn't setup to allow me to talk in game easily with a keyboard nor voice.
Back to top Go down
Joseph.Andersen
Professional License Holder
Professional License Holder

Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST! Sponsorvsra
iRacing Tag : Joseph Andersen

PostSubject: Re: Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST!   Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST! Empty2/13/2013, 8:32 am

Thanks for hosting the practice race !! It was a good race !! Im just happy to see the best driver won Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sc0tty P33
Semi-Pro License Holder
Semi-Pro License Holder

iRacing Tag : Scott Power

PostSubject: Re: Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST!   Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST! Empty2/13/2013, 9:32 am

Joseph.Andersen wrote:
Thanks for hosting the practice race !! It was a good race !! Im just happy to see the best driver won Very Happy

Yeah live it up!!
Back to top Go down
Sc0tty P33
Semi-Pro License Holder
Semi-Pro License Holder

iRacing Tag : Scott Power

PostSubject: Re: Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST!   Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST! Empty2/13/2013, 9:33 am

Was a fun interesting race.. gonna have to attach an anchor on curtis to slow him down tho.
Back to top Go down
deeeee_99

deeeee_99

iRacing Tag : dee

PostSubject: Re: Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST!   Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST! Empty2/14/2013, 5:29 am

Sorry I wasnt there. But real Life took control and I figured those boxes were not going to pack themselves!!! But i will be there for the race. Just hope there is another practice before then. Smile Scotty I promise I wont flip your car untill after the race lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Curtis Jones2
Novice License Holder
Novice License Holder
Curtis Jones2

iRacing Tag : Curtis Jones2

PostSubject: Re: Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST!   Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST! Empty2/14/2013, 4:17 pm

No problem Dee I will try and put together another practice race next week for our week two race and throw in limerock chicane.

Don't worry about flipping Scott over, me or Scott will flip each other over first! ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST!   Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST! Empty

Back to top Go down

Practice race tonight with session starting at 8PM CST!
Page 1 of 1