Virtual Sim Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Sim Racing Association

Place where serious racers can find clean and competitive racers using the iRacing software.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Season 11 DIYSim.com Road Course Challenge will be starting soon !! Stayed tuned for more information !!

Where is everyone ? :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripp3d
Semi-Pro License Holder
Semi-Pro License Holder
Ripp3d

iRacing Tag : David Rippy

Where is everyone ? :) Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone ? :)   Where is everyone ? :) Empty9/9/2012, 5:58 pm

I'm almost hearing crickets in here lately. Let's get some boogie on!

I started a new job in all seriousness though, and haven't been on quite like most have seen me before. I'm on in the evenings generally now, but since I'm still in training I've just been tired as hell cramming information.

When I am on, I've been putting time into the Riley, mustang, spec racer. I raced the Riley last night at Laguna, and caught some rumble strip.... that's it! After about 5 laps driving it like that it kept getting worse. WTF. But that car is a lot of fun.

geek
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rippyondrums
John LaBaff
Semi-Pro License Holder
Semi-Pro License Holder
John LaBaff

iRacing Tag : John LaBaff

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone ? :)   Where is everyone ? :) Empty9/13/2012, 7:28 am

yeah i noticed it got really quite. been laying down some times at the glen with the caddy and charlotte im feeling good on cant wait till tonight
Back to top Go down
Joseph.Andersen
Professional License Holder
Professional License Holder

Where is everyone ? :) Sponsorvsra
iRacing Tag : Joseph Andersen

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone ? :)   Where is everyone ? :) Empty9/13/2012, 8:33 am

Well its getting to be late summer and Im sure people are busy getting all there outside projects done, I know I have. Im working on getting my A oval license, just for the heck of it. I check the forums almost everyday but Im not much of a poster unless I have some good info to pass along. I think the Caddy might have scared a few people away. Im sure there will be a poll up soon for voting on the next season. I think Scotty will have his PC fixed this week, I think he had to get a new motherboard, Sad that sucks. Im looking forward to the oval race, should be fun !!

On another note I did just order a new SSD for my desktop. They had a deal on a Samsung 830 128GB. So I have to take out the old 60GB pyro and install it in the laptop, then install the new SSD in the desktop. Takes forever re installing windows and all the drivers. But its nice to have a clean install every once in while. The new SSD will be here 9/17 so I have to try to make sure I have everything running for the race that Thursday.
Back to top Go down
potthed
Novice License Holder
Novice License Holder
potthed

Where is everyone ? :) Sponsorvsra
iRacing Tag : Kyle Potts

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone ? :)   Where is everyone ? :) Empty9/13/2012, 4:53 pm

Pretty much like Joseph said, the weather has been amazing. I got a new RC truck so Ive been messing with that, gofling, and DayZ was taking up some time there for a while. I would like to get back to do some racing but I've not been feeling it lately for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Curtis Jones2
Novice License Holder
Novice License Holder
Curtis Jones2

iRacing Tag : Curtis Jones2

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone ? :)   Where is everyone ? :) Empty9/13/2012, 5:31 pm

I haven't been feeling it either but it's honestly mostly because I don't like driving this car. I have been busy on some thursday nights though and yes the weather has been amazing the past week here in florida.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone ? :)   Where is everyone ? :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone ? :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Sim Racing Association :: VSRA: General Information :: VSRA News and Racing Discussion-
Jump to: