Virtual Sim Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Sim Racing Association

Place where serious racers can find clean and competitive racers using the iRacing software.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Season 11 DIYSim.com Road Course Challenge will be starting soon !! Stayed tuned for more information !!

ARMA 2 with ACE mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan M
Novice License Holder
Novice License Holder
Jordan M

iRacing Tag : Jordan Malish

ARMA 2 with ACE mod Empty
PostSubject: ARMA 2 with ACE mod   ARMA 2 with ACE mod Empty8/16/2012, 5:29 pm

Hey guys, I've mentioned it a bit in teamspeak, but I know not everyone frequents the channel, but I've got a group of friends who I play ARMA with on a pretty normal basis. We do a lot of scenarios and just plain goofing around in the game. For those that don't know, ARMA is like battlefield, but a lot more realistic. It's more of a sim than an arcadey game, both games are great, both have strengths and weakness, you get the gist.

If you'd like to join up, you can send me a friend request on steam at racer0940, or you can post here and I'll try to get an invite out to you. We don't do it on a regular schedule, so it's kind of a on the fly thing that we start up.

edit: We use ace mod and ACRE (makes team speak work like radios, can only hear others when they are in range) when playing, so you'd need both of them (free) to join up. We can walk you through the installation for both if needed, acre's a bit more in depth, because you have to roll back to a previous version of team speak.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/racer0940
Argent6978
Amateur License Holder
Amateur License Holder
Argent6978

iRacing Tag : Justin Allen4

PostSubject: Re: ARMA 2 with ACE mod   ARMA 2 with ACE mod Empty8/16/2012, 6:42 pm

The only reason for which I am interested in ARMA is for the DayZ mod. Smile
Back to top Go down
potthed
Novice License Holder
Novice License Holder
potthed

ARMA 2 with ACE mod Sponsorvsra
iRacing Tag : Kyle Potts

PostSubject: Re: ARMA 2 with ACE mod   ARMA 2 with ACE mod Empty8/16/2012, 6:46 pm

DayZ IS THE SHIT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jordan M
Novice License Holder
Novice License Holder
Jordan M

iRacing Tag : Jordan Malish

PostSubject: Re: ARMA 2 with ACE mod   ARMA 2 with ACE mod Empty8/16/2012, 7:14 pm

I will only accept that response so long as you have tried the base game.

I'm not a fan of dayz, it's just not interesting to me.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/racer0940
Argent6978
Amateur License Holder
Amateur License Holder
Argent6978

iRacing Tag : Justin Allen4

PostSubject: Re: ARMA 2 with ACE mod   ARMA 2 with ACE mod Empty8/16/2012, 8:13 pm

I haven't even tried it yet. I want to, but I don't feel I have time to play another game between racing, full-time work, and online college classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARMA 2 with ACE mod   ARMA 2 with ACE mod Empty

Back to top Go down

ARMA 2 with ACE mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Sim Racing Association :: VSRA: General Information :: Other Discussions-
Jump to: